Interested in this event?
Enter your email address below to get notified when RSPV is opened for the Workshop:
Robin Aronow conducts this overview workshop in which she discusses Manhattan and Citywide Public School options and admission processes.
Webinar or in-person in the summer/fall.
Workshop topics include:
- Getting Started; Valuable Resources
- Admission Facts and Application Procedures
- What to Look For When Touring
- Factors to Consider in Your Decision: Standardized Testing, Progress Reports, Community Satisfaction
- Public vs Private
- Gifted vs General Education
- A Myriad of Options
- Zoned Schools in Districts 2-6 and Overcrowding
- Lottery Schools in District 1
- Non-Zoned Schools of Choice
- Dual Language Programs
- Charter Schools
- Gifted and Talented
- Hunter College Elementary School
- Special Music School
- Citywide Gifted and Talented Programs: Anderson, NEST+M, TAG, 30th Avenue, STEM, BIS
- District Gifted and Talented Programs
- Stanford-Binet and DOE Gifted and Talented Criteria
- Special Education
For more information, or if you are unable to attend these workshops or wish to sponsor ones at your school, business or home, please contact Robin Aronow at: email@example.com or 212-316-0186.